BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Raw and Uncut

                        Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.

"When you can stop you don't want to, and when you want to stop, you can't..." 

This blog is my life raw and uncensored... I have had a severe addiction since i was 14 and I am going to be 25 in September... I have been through just about everything and would love to share my story with anyone who would like to listen but more importantly anyone with any form of addiction... One important thing i got from the many treatment centers i have been to is that you are never alone.. There is always someone out there who has been through worse or the same. I really hope that if your reading this and suffering from a severe addiction you can get some help before its to late because its not a life to live.. My addiction has really took a toll on me and I am still fighting but ill be damned if it gets me for good. I am still going to fight this until the day I die..


Here are the chapters of my life starting with sexual fantasies as a child to a Heroin overdose... I hope you can get something from my story. 



0 comments: